Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board (KIADB) is a wholly owned infrastructure agency of Government of Karnataka, set up under Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Act of 1966.
This Board functions as per statutory provisions, rules and regulations enacted there under. The Board comprises of senior government officers in their ex-officio capacities. The Board of members meets regularly to take decisions and monitor the functions. KIADB holds pride in being the first government organization in Karnataka to obtain ISO 9001 certification in the year 1997.
Now the KIADB is following ISO 9001:2000 module covering its functions of Land Acquisition, Development and Allotment functions in Bangalore Urban and Rural districts.
Aims and Objectives:
• Promote rapid and orderly development of industries in the state.
• Assist in implementation of policies of Government within the purview of KIAD Act.
• Facilitate in establishing infrastructure projects.
• Function on “No Profit – No Loss” basis.
• Acquire land and form industrial areas in the state.
• Provide basic infrastructure in the industrial areas.
• Acquire land for Single Unit Complexes.
• Acquire land for Government agencies for their schemes and infrastructure projects.
SERVICES OFFERED BY KARNATAKA INDUSTRIAL AREAS DEVELOPMENT BOARD
a. Land allotment letter, Confirmation letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval
• Before filing for KIADB service, applicant needs to make sure that
1. Inprinciple approval obtained from Karnataka Udyog Mitra online.
To know more about the KIADB procedure refers to
Sample Application Form :
Download the sample application form of KIADB for reference and view
Mandatory document list:
- Provision/Permanent SSI Certificate issued by or P and C
- Detailed project report comprising cash-flow performance projection profitability and provision towards repayment of shed cost.
- Approval from state level committee or Department of Electronics incase electronics item based production.
- Foreign collaboration agreement if any.
- An undertaking that local persons SC/ST will given preference.
- Certificate form competent authorities in case applicant belong to SC/ST Ex-serviceman techno craft.
- Line diagram indicating machinery Layout Plan.
- In case of P/S concern-P.S.Deed
- In case of Co-Memorandum and articles of Association.
Note: The department may seek for additional document other than listed in mandatory document list based on the type of project proposal and circumstances.
Payment Details :
• Tentative payment cost of land Click Here.
Processing Steps :
Your application, once submitted will flow through the following status before the clearances/NOC’s is completed. You may use this information to track the status of your application.
Click Here to know the process flow of the KIADB department services identified.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & EXECUTIVE MEMBER
Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board
4th floor, Khanija Bhavan, East wing, Race course Road, Bengaluru-560001.