Ease of Doing Business
eBiz is a Single Window System and is one of the integrated services projects and part of Mission Mode Projects (MMPs) under the National E-Governance Plan (NEGP) of the Government of India.
Accordingly, Government of Karnataka has also started integrated services for the project approvals of the line departments related to Industrial Investments, which provides online filing of application, processing, status verification and also provision of downloading of final certificate/clearances. The system also provides third party verification of the certificates & clearances issued.
Department of Industries and Commerce is committed to promote investment and trade in industry sector. Karnataka is the first State to enact Industries Facilitation Act in 2002. Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act (Sakala Act) - was passed by the Government of Karnataka in 2011 defining clear timelines for providing various services. More than 80 Industry related services covered under Sakala Act.
- “Guide to Investors on setting up of Industrial Enterprise” providing holistic information on infrastructure, registrations, approvals, etc. on Single Window portal.
- Registrations/approvals of departments provided online through Single Window portal.
- Timelines fixed for providing most of the industry related services under Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act.
- Property registration fully computerised.
- Line department applications are made online with provision for online payment and digitally signed downloadable & verifiable certificates.
Facilities offered by eBiz Karnataka
- Digital Signature is made mandatory to submit the application with high security and authenticity. Applicant needs to possess Digital Signature device to submit/upload application and documents. Click here to know more
- Click here to download Adobe Reader 11.
- Click here to view Guide for filling Authorized Person Details
Digital Signature is made Mandatory for Applying online Applications to Karnataka Udyog Mitra.
You need Class II or Class III Certificate.For more details and to get Digital Signature please visit the following official websites of CA's.
|www.ncodesolutions.com||For Investors: Class II - Rs. 1500-1800 and Class III - Rs. 3800-4000
For Officers: Class II - Rs. 800 and Class III - Rs. 1350
|www.e-mudhra.com||For Investors and Officers: Class II - Rs. 1590 and Class III - Rs. 2826|
Processing fee is relied on cost of project as mentioned below.
|Sl.No||Project Cost||For General
|For SC / ST & Solar/Wind Projects
|1.||Projects above Rs.15 Cr and up to Rs.30 Cr||Rs.23,600||Rs.11,800|
|2.||Projects above Rs.30 Cr and up to Rs.50 Cr||Rs.47,200||Rs.23,600|
|3.||Projects above Rs.50 Cr and up to Rs.100 Cr||Rs.1,18,000||Rs.59,000|
|4.||Projects above Rs.100 Cr and up to Rs.250 Cr||Rs.2,36,000||Rs.1,18,000|
|5.||Projects above Rs.250 Cr and up to Rs.500 Cr||Rs.3,54,000||Rs.1,77,000|
|6.||Projects above Rs.500 Cr and up to Rs.1000 Cr||Rs.5,31,000||Rs.2,65,000|
|7.||Projects above Rs.1000 Cr and up to Rs.5000 Cr||Rs.8,85,000||Rs.4,42,500|
|8.||Projects above Rs.5000 Cr||Rs.17,70,000||Rs.8,85,000|
Payment modes for making the payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card / Net banking
Bank Details for NEFT & RTGS
- Bank Name: VIJAYA BANK
- Branch Name: Race Course Road Branch
- Account Name: Karnataka Udyog Mitra
- Account Number: 117801010024178
- IFSC Code: VIJB0001178